- 2 Tbs. corn, peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pepper (any or all colors) - chopped
- 2 (or more) tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 cups Fenugreek Sprouts - chopping optional
- salt to taste
- Liquid Cornstarch:
1 tsp. cornstarch mixed into 1 tsp. water
- In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil.
- Saute the onion, garlic and peppers to desired doneness.
- Add curry, cayenne, soy sauce, stock and Fenugreek Sprouts and mix well.
- Simmer for 1 -2 minutes.
- Stir in liquid cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Serve over Rice.
- There is more than one type of curry. Some are HOT, some are NOT.
- We like them all - in large amounts.
- As always - in everything - improvise. Have fun and find your own path @:-D