Herb Sprout Snack
Herb Sprout Snack For snacks, stir-fry or as a rice add-in.
- 1 - 5 pounds of sprouts, depending on your taste
- We use San Francisco Mix, Beanie's Awesome Mix, Madison Market Mix or a combination of them. San Francisco Mix and Almonds is an excellent combination, but any bean sprouts you like will be wonderful
- 1 tbs. ground oregano
- 1 tbs. ground basil
- 1 tbs. ground thyme
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1 tsp. ground marjoram
- 1 tsp. olive oil per pound of sprouts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Mix and Eat/Serve.
- You can mix the spices up and store for later use.
- If you use fresh spices/herbs store the mix in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle the Herb Mix on anything and everything - sprouted or not.
Created for Sproutpeople by the infamous & multi-talented Theresa Wantuch of Jamaica.