The true Breakfast of Champions!
- Sprouts (Any and All grain and seed sprouts including Amber Waves of Grain, Hulless Oats, Buckwheat Groats, Madison Market Mix - though our personal favorite is Oats + Groats with some Sunflower Sprouts.
- Milk (almond, cow, goat, soy, rice, etc.)
- Maple Syrup or Honey
- Fruit (fresh, frozen, dried)
- Put some sprouts in a bowl.
- Add some or all of these: fruit, nuts, milk and a sweetener.
- Dig in.
- You may cook the sprouts by steaming - if you like hot cereal.
- Cooking is better left to the denser grains (Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Kamut, etc.) as the soft Grains and Pseudograins (Buckwheat Groats, Oats, Quinoa) will turn to mush quite quickly. Raw is of course always better - nutritionally speaking.