Asian Seafood and Sprout Salad
Sprouts and seafood. Oh yes! This dish can also be an entree if you like.
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 cup cooked crab or scallops
- 2 cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup chow mien noodles
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts - chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions - minced
- 1/4 cup parsley - chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ginger - minced
- 1 head lettuce - your choice
- Prepare lettuce by pulling or cutting leaves off at the base. Wash, dry and set aside.
- Mix mayo, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger together in a bowl.
- In another bowl; Mix seafood, sprouts, noodles, water chestnuts, scallions and parsley together.
- Toss the 2 mixtures together to mix well.
- Serve mixture on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Bigger mung bean sprouts are best for this - so sprout 'em big and thick.
Seeds for Asian Seafood and Sprout Salad