Black Beans and Rice
A classic southern dish with a distinctly sprouty twist.
- In a large pan heat 2T olive oil - when hot, saute half of the onion, garlic bell pepper, salt, and seasoning peppers.
- When tender add the Black Bean and Rice Sprouts along with the bay leaf and water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Heat the remaining 2T olive oil in another pan and saute the meat product lightly.
- Add the remaining veggies and cook until you're happy.
Serve the meat saute over the beans + rice if you are opting for meat.