By adding some tasty juices, you can get your kids - and yourself perhaps - to actually enjoy wheatgrass juice.
- Grass Juice, like Wheat Grass
- Apple Juice
- Carrot Juice
Any other juices including but not limited to:
- Musk Melon
ANYTHING you like.
It's ALL GREAT!
- You do need an extracting type Juicer to get juice out of Grass.
- We own and love a Green Life (now called Green Star) juicer. It makes easy work of this.
- Wash and cut or cut and wash ingredients. Start with some apples, when the juicer foams up run a few carrots through to clear it out. Repeat until you have all the apples are juiced. Feed the Grass into the juicer using carrots again to clear it out if necessary.
- You can refrigerate juice but it never tastes better then it does when just made, and it tastes absolutely marvelous then.
- Wheat Grass juice is as closer in composition to blood than anything. When you drink it you feel it immediately! It is a very intense, and for many people a not too pleasant taste. We often drink it straight but we sometimes prefer it mixed.
- FYI - 16 ounces of Drink Me in our house is 2 ounces of Wheat Grass Juice, 6 ounces of Apple Juice and 8 ounces of Carrot Juice.