A classic Chinese dish, prepared as always, with the most widely consumed sprout on Earth.
- 2 Tbs. corn, peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups onion - chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups sweet pepper (any or all colors) - chopped fine
- 4 eggs - lightly beaten
- 3 cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat a large pan or wok over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add oil and heat until smoking.
- Place a large spoonful of the mixture in the hot oil.
- flatten gently and brown lightly on both sides.
- Repeat - a spoonful or 4 (whatever you and your equipment are comfortable with) at a time - until done.
- This recipe serves approximately 4.
- We like to serve these with other sprout dishes that spice it up a bit.