Curried Lentil Sprout Salad
This dish is a favorite at our annual Block Party. It's a pretty decadent dressing, but ooooh, it is really, Really Good!
- Chop veggies.
- Mix all ingredients (except tomato) together by tossing gently.
- Sprinkle diced tomato on top.
- If this recipe doesn't prove that you can do ANYthing with sprouts, I don't know what will.
- Feel free to substitute yogurt for the mayo and another tomato based product for the ketchup - it is your kitchen after all!
- Be sure to watch some of the folks first reactions when they taste this, and prepare yourself to tell them about it. They will be asking.
- We triple or quadruple this recipe for our parties. It is extremely popular.