- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango or if fresh, add 1 cup ice
- 1 cup water or any milks
- 1/2 cup clover or other leafy sprout
- 1 Tbs.chia seeds (you can soak these for 20 minutes in water before using them if you want. Doing so will thicken your smoothie.
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. honey or agave, or other sweetener, if desired.
- Assemble the mango and other ingredients and place in blender.
- If using dry chia seeds, mix with the liquid you will be using in the smoothie; then pour the liquid mixture over the other ingredients and blend.