Pea Shoot Stir Fry
Quick and Easy. This is a delightfully delicious snack or side dish.
- Pea Shoots
- Garlic to taste - minced
- Ginger to taste - minced or sliced (optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Heat a wok or pan up nice and hot.
- Toss in a bunch of garlic and ginger (optional) and then a whole mess of Pea Shoots or Sunflower Greens (see note).
- Stir fry vigorously for a minute or two.
- Add some soy sauce in the last 20-30 seconds. Keep stirring.
- Serve straight up or over something.
- You can use Sunflower Greens If you want a change, but if doing this with Sunnys - cook 'em only barely - they'll wilt very fast.