So sweet, so fresh!
- 2 cups of wheatgrass or 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice. Plain wheatgrass chops up pretty well in a blender so no need to buy a fancy juicer if all you want is the benefits of wheatgrass. Wheat Grass juice will make this smoothie smoother, while chopped-up fiber in the grass will add body to your drink.
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit; frozen, or if raw fruit is used - include 1 cup of ice
- One carrot
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. agave
- Add up to 1/2 cup cold water to adjust consistency.
- Apple and carrot go great with wheatgrass! If using raw apples, use 2 cups raw apples plus one cup apple or other fruit juice. With raw apples your smoothie will become the most awesome applesauce ever. Grab a spoon. You won't be able to put it down.
- Add a few sprigs of mint and a handful of raspberries for added dimension.
For an extra boost, add one Scoop of Amazing Grass Wheat Grass Powder.