Sprouts for Breakfast!
- 1 Cup of Lentil Sprouts
- or 1 Cup of Peasant Mix
- and/or 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Onion Sprouts
- and/or 1/2 cup of Sunflower Greens
and Eggs with whatever else you like to put in them:
- Prepare an omelette and fill with sprouts or scramble your eggs with the sprouts.
- Cook the sprouts as little as possible - they're more nutritious that way.
Serve with some Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread and butter.
- Lentils are exceptional sprouts - they go in stir frys, soups, salads and in sandwiches (they don't roll off since they're flat) and they are fantastic with eggs. Try it - you'll like it.