Very green, this dip is also a great spread.
- 2 cups Sprouted Peas
- We use Green Peas, Marrowfat Peas, Pea Carnival, Speckled Peas, or Yellow Peas but you may use any Sprouted Beans
- 1/4 cup unrefined corn oil or olive oil
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- Puree the ingredients in a food processor and season to taste.
- This is for like spreading on crackers and veggies.
- Add anything you want. Alter flavor and texture to your heart's content.
- * You can use other sprouted beans if you prefer their flavor, color, etc.
Created for Sproutpeople by the infamous & multi-talented Theresa Wantuch of Jamaica.
Photo by Sarah Britton. From Raw Food Recipes.