A delicious, sprouty - and fruity version of a classic salad.
As Cabbage is the traditional main ingredient in Cole Slaw - it and others in the Cole family listed first.
- 1-2 Cups Brassica Sprouts
- 1-2 Cups Leafy Sprouts
- 1/2 cup pineapple - chopped
- 1/2 cup green grapes - halved
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- salt to taste
- Combine sprouts and fruit in large bowl.
- Mix up the other ingredients and pour over the sprout + fruit mix.
- Toss to blend.
- Serving over salad greens makes for a very lovely presentation.
- If you've never had fruit in salad, get ready to have your world rocked. We haven't had a salad without an apple or grapes in ages. Great stuff!