Raw Tabbouleh and Hummus
Upgrade your basic tabbouleh and hummus recipe by sprouting your grains and beans for a 100% life force and nutrient activated meal! This recipe has plenty of yummy middle eastern flavor with fresh lemon, mint, parsley and garlic. We recommend about 4 cups sprouts for this recipe.
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 cucumber peeled, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped
- A few sprigs of mint finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients up in a bowl, let sit for 10 minutes to let the flavors soak in
- In a food processor add sesame seeds and half the oil until it is a paste (tahini) add garbanzo beans, lemon, garlic and the rest of the oil and blend until smooth. Add water to loosen it up as needed.
Adapted from Mikaela Shafer
From Raw Food Recipes